UPSC Admit Card 2020 - OKGujarat
UPSC Admit Card 2020 - Download Now From OKGujarat.in
UPSC Admit Card 2020 Download Now
UPSC Admit card is the important document required for entry into the examination hall. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the admit card at least four weeks before the exam date. The registered candidates can download the UPSC Admit card only from the official website.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published e - Admit Card for the Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2020, Check below for more details.
Exam Name: Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2020
Candidates who have successfully submitted the online application along with a fee can download the UPSC admit card from the above website.
|UPSC Admit Card 2020 - Download Now|
Download UPSC Admit Card: Download Now
UPSC Admit Card Download Last Date: 18-10-2020
How To Download UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination E-Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website - https://upsconline.nic.in
- Click on e-Admit Cards Then
- Click on e-Admit Cards for various examinations of UPSC
- Again click on Click Here
- Read the instructions and click on Yes
- Click on By Registration Id or By Roll Number
- Download your UPSC Admit Card and take a printout for further reference.
UPSC Admit Card 2020: COVID-19 Important Instructions
The Commission has decided to go ahead with the UPSC Prelims 2020 exam amid Coronavirus (COVID 19) pandemic. It has released some important instructions for candidates along with admit card.
- Wearing of mask/ face cover is mandatory. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be permitted to enter the examination venue.
- Candidates will be asked to remove their masks for verification purpose whenever required.
- Aspirants may carry their own hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle. The bottle size should be small.
- Candidates must follow the ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ at the venue premises and inside the examination hall/room.
- The UPSC 2020 exam will be conducted as per the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health.