SSC Recruitment 2021 Latest SSC Jobs For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies | www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the Multi Tasking Staff 2021 Notification for the post of MTS tentatively in February
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts 2021
SSC Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the Multi Tasking Staff 2021 Notification for the post of MTS tentatively in February first week on @www.ssc.nic.in.
The candidates can read about the SSC Recruitment For Multi Tasking Staff Job 2021, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, SSC Recruitment 2021 Online Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Cut off for the previous years, Salary, How to apply on this page.
SSC Recruitment For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Post 2021
The SSC is going to release the notification for the SSC 2021 Exam in the 2021, as per the trend. The Official Notification PDF for the SSC MTS Recruitment, apply online, exam date will be available in 2021 tentatively. after it is released by the conducting body SSC on its official site @www.ssc.nic.in. Check the notification PDF below.
SSC Recruitment 2021: Details
Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
SSC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.01.2021): The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
SSC Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
The age limits for the posts as per the SSC Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are: (As on cut-off date i.e. 01-01-2021)
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
SSC Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex- servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC Recruitment 2021: How to apply
Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
SSC Recruitment 2021: Mode of selection
Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in Paper-I.
SSC Recruitment 2021: Exam Date
- Dates for submission of online applications: 05.02.2021 to 21.03.2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 21.03.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 23.03.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 25.03.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):29.03.2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21.11.2021
SSC Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Advertisement : Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.