PASCHIM GUJARAT VIJ COMPANY LIMITED Recruitment 2022
PASCHIM GUJARAT VIJ COMPANY LIMITED Recruitment 2022 - PGVCL Recruitment For Chairperson (CGRF - Bhuj/Bhavnagar) 2022
PGVCL Recruitment For Chairperson (CGRF - Bhuj/Bhavnagar) 2022
PGVCL has published an Advertisement for the Chairperson Posts. All the details related to PGVCL Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Form, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, etc. are given below. Therefore, read the detailed notification properly before submitting an application form.
Pursuant to GERC Regulations on Consumer Grievances and Redressal Forum and Ombudsman, Notification no. 2 of 2019, Company hereby invites application from eligible candidates for the post of: “CHAIRPERSON” of Consumer Grievances Redressal Forum (CGRF) for Bhuj / Bhavnagar Forum in prescribed format.
PGVCL Bharti 2022
Post Name: Chairperson
Qualification: The Chairperson of the Forum shall be
- a retired district judge / a retired senior judicial officer, or
- a retired civil servant not below the rank of Collector, or
- a retired electrical engineer not below the rank of Superintending Engineer or equivalent and having at least Twenty (20) years of experience, with adequate knowledge of power sector. Experience related to consumer affairs will be preferred.
- Preferably having working knowledge of the vernacular language of the state of Gujarat.
Age Limit: Not above 65 years.
- The Forum shall have the jurisdiction to entertain the Complaints/ Grievances as may be decided by the Licensee.
- Jurisdiction of Bhuj Forum comprises of Bhuj & Anjar Circles covering Kutch District.
- Jurisdiction of Bhavnagar Forum comprises of Bhavnagar, Amreli, Surendranagar and Botad Circles covering Bhavnagar, Amreli, Surendranagar, Botad and Ahmedabad (Partly) Districts.
- The Forum shall conduct its business and hold the hearings at its Head Office and also at District level. In order to expedite disposal of the Complaints/Grievances and to provide convenient access to the consumers, the Forum shall hold at least one sitting in a week on a specific day at Forum Head Quarter. At least one sitting in a month shall be held at the headquarters of the districts within its jurisdiction.
- Chairperson shall have the general powers of superintendence and control over the Forum.
Remuneration: Rs.5000/- per sitting. To and from transportation facilities shall be provided from the permanent residential address to place of meeting. No other allowances except the above remuneration, shall be payable.
How to Apply For PGVCL Recruitment 2022?
The Candidates meeting the above criteria may send their application in prescribed format available on PGVCL website along with following documents on or before Dt.:07.01.2022 to Addl. General Manager (HR), PGVCL, Regd. & Corporate Office, “Paschim Gujarat Vij Seva Sadan”, Laxminagar, Nana Mava Road, Rajkot, duly mentioning "Application for the post of Chairperson (CGRF – Bhuj / Bhavnagar)” on envelop.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Two Passport size photographs
- Retirement Order
- Experience certificates
- Last date for application: 07-01-2022
Chairperson Recruitment Notification: Download NowApplication Form Of PGVCL: Click Here