SSC CGL 2021 Registration Begins Today: How to Fill the Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
SSC CGL 2021 Registration Begins Today: Here's How to Fill the Application Form Last date to apply for the SSC CGL 2021 exam is 23 January 2022.
SSC CGL Exam 2021-22 Notification Out, Exam Dates, Online Application
SSC CGL 2021 Registration: The Official Notification of SSC CGL 2022 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission of India on 23rd December 2021 to recruit various vacancies in different departments of Govt. of India. The online application window has been opened for one month from 23rd December 2021 to 23rd January 2022. All the details related to SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Form, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, etc are given below. Therefore, read the detailed notification properly before submitting an application form.
|SSC CGL Exam Registration 2022|
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2021 advertisement will be released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Thursday, 23 December 2021. Therefore, eligible candidates who are interested in applying for SSC CGL 2021 can register themselves online on the official website of SSC: ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021-22
|SSC CGL Recruitment 2021: Application Process, Eligibility, Exam Pattern|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2021-22|
|SSC CGL Full Form||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level Exam|
|Exam Date||Tier I: April 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration Dates||23rd December 2021 to 23rd January 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & Graduate (bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline)|
Tier 1 – 60 minutes
Tier 2 – 120 minutes
Tier 3 – 60 minutes
Tier 4 – 45 minutes
|Section||Tier 1 – 4 Sections
Tier 2 – 4 Papers
SSC CGL 2021 Post Details
SSC CGL 2021 Eligibility
To be eligible for the SSC CGL recruitment examination, the candidates must have passed graduation in any subject. Candidates currently in the final year of their graduation may also apply. For detailed eligibility criteria, according to the post, aspirants may refer to the official advertisement.
SSC CGL 2021 Application Fee
- Fee payable: ₹100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How To Apply For SSC CGL 2021?
To apply for the SSC- CGL 2021, candidates first need to register on SSC’s portal using an email id and phone number. Once that’s done
- Log on to SSC’s website ssc.nic.in.
- Click on new registration
- You will be redirected to the application form page where you will be required to enter details like Aadhaar Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, category and other information.
- Verify the application with OTPs received on your mobile and email.
- Submit application
SSC CGL 2021: Document Required
After registering on SSC’s portal, the candidates need to head to the SSC- CGL 2021 application where they will be needed to attach soft copies of the following documents
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Marksheet and certificate of graduation
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph
- Image of candidate's signature
- Aadhaar or any other valid photo ID
SSC CGL 2021 Exam Dates
- Starting date of application submission – 23 December, 2021
- Last date to submit application form – 23 January, 2022
- Application Fee submission last date – 25 January, 2022
SSC CGL 2022 Notification Download – Download HereOfficial Website of SSC – ssc.nic.inApply Online For SSC CGL Job – Click Here