ICAI Result 2018 : The ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) will announce that the result of the CA (Chartered Accountants ) Final Examination 2017 & CPT (Common Proficiency Test) on 17 January 2018 at 8 pm on the official website. The CA exam took place on November 2017 and CPT on December 2017. So, Candidates who have given this exam can now check their result on the official website.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Free Job Alert (Freejobalert)|
ICAI Result 2017-18 Update: CA Final, CPT 2017 Result
How to Check CA and CPT Exam Result 2017 ?
- Firstly go to the official website icaiexam.icai.org
- Secondly click on the appropriate link given to check the result of CA / CPT Result
- Now a new window will open enter your Registration No. and PIN no.
- At last press Submit Button, your result will be on screen.
- Lastly download your result and take printout of it for future use.
Candidates can also get their result on registered email ID by just registering their request previously to the official website. The candidates can get the result as soon as it is published.
Where to check Result ICAI Result 2017
Candidates who are confused about where to check thier and where to not. We have provided the list of official websites of ICAI ( Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) results 2017. The list of websites are as follows :
For more Exam Results Click Here
For more Exam Syllabus Click Here
CA / CPT Result 2017 -18 on Phone:
Candidates who are not able to check their CA/CPT Result can also check on their mobile phones by just sending their roll no in a specific format and send message to 58888 as follows:
- CAFNL(space)XXXXXX (Here XXXXXX is the six digit Final examination roll number of the candidate) e.g. CAFNL 000128
- Common Proficiency Test result the following CACPT(Space)XXXXXX (Here XXXXXX is the six digit Common Proficiency Test roll number of the candidate e.g. CACPT 000171