Telangana State level Police Recruitment Board has announced a notification and also invites for the recruitment of 539 Sub Inspector vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 03.03.2017 Qualified candidates are require to check eligibility details or all information is mentioned advertisement as below.
Good news for all the job seeker who want job in the government sector, so hurry up and apply quickly for this job and also grab this golden opportunity. if any one are interested for doing job in police department then apply online through the official website on or before (03.0.3.2017) for making bright future in the government sector.
Vacancies ( job Position Name): Find the detail job requirement to eligibility and apply as given below.
Vacancies : Sub Inspector
- SI of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department – 208 posts
- SI of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department – 74 posts
- SI of Police (SAR CPL) (Men & Women) in Police Department – 02 posts
- SI of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department – 205 posts
- SI (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department – 12 posts
- Station Fire Officer in TS Disaster & Fire Services Department – 09 posts
- SI in TS communication Department – 24 posts
- SI in TS police transport department – 06 posts
Job Location : Telangana.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 03 march 2017.
TSLPRB Recruitment www.tslprb.in- 2017
Educational Qualification :- Eligible Candidates should have done Graduation Degree or its related qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
Application Fee :- Applicants have to pay for the General Category Candidates Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- for Reserved Category.
Pay Scale :- Selected candidate can get salary as below:-Rs 26,600 to Rs 70,703 per Month.
How To Apply : Interested candidates may fill the online application form through official website http:/ www.telangana.gov.in before or on 03.03.2017.