Union public service commission (UPSC) has been published admit card of UPSC Engineering Services Prelims Exam 2018 (ESE). You can easily found admit card on their official website upsc.gov.com.
The aim of UPSC is fill 588 different government departments and ministries vacancies via Engineering Services Exam (ESE) Recruitment 2017. On 7th January 2018 is scheduled to be conducted UPSC Engineering Services Exam (ESE). Across the India there are 42 exam centers. Candidates who had fill the application form for the same they can follow the instruction given bellow and download their admit card as earliest.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
How to Download Admit Cards of UPSC Engineering Services Prelims Exam 2018 (ESE)?
- Step 1 – go to the official website upsc.gov.in
- Step 2 – Click on Admit Cards buttonat the right hand side of the screen
Step 3 – Click on “E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC”
- Step 4 – On the next page, again click on ‘Click here’ button in front of Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018
- Step 5 – Select Registration Id or Roll Number
- Step 6 – Enter your Roll Number or Registration ID (the one that you had selected in the previous page)
- Step 7 – Download your Admit card and take a print out for future reference.
Direct Link for download Admit Card-
The Admit Cards includes all information related to exam venue and exam time and also important instructions. As per an UPSC official notice “Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the centers except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centers will be on the first apply first allot basis and once the capacity of a particular center is attained, the same will be frozen.”
Read carefully the Instruction about exam and download the Admit card of UPSC Engineering Services Prelims Exam 2018 (ESE)