Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited Application Form For 682 Apprentices. All interested candidates are require to check eligibility details for Airports Authority of India Recruitment in mentioned advertisement as below.
Vacancies ( job Position Name): Find the detail job requirement to eligibility and apply as given below.
1. Graduate Operations Management Apprentice – 100
2. Graduate Corporate Planning & Management Services (CP & MS) Apprentice – 05
3. Graduate IT Apprentice – 10
4. Graduate Finance Apprentice – 116
5. Graduate Civil Engg Apprentice – 44
6. Civil Engg Diploma Apprentice – 59
7. Graduate Electrical Engg Apprentice – 30
8. Electrical Engg Diploma Apprentice – 36
9. Graduate Fire Apprentice – 23
10. Diploma Fire Apprentice – 46
11. Graduate CNS Engg Apprentice – 62
12. Diploma CNS Engg Apprentice – 70
13. ITI CNS Apprentice – 34
14. ITI Fitter Apprentice – 30
15. ITI Wireman Apprentice – 17
Job Location State : India
Job Location City : All India
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 30th November 2016.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment aai.aero 2016.
Educational Qualification :- All Qualified Candidates should have completed ITI in Electronics /Instrumentation /Wireless/Fitter/Wireman, Diploma in Electronics /Communication/Civil Engineering, B.E./ B.Tech (IT/CSE/Civil/ Electrical/Fire/ Automobile /Mechanical), Graduate with Statistics/Mathematics /Operation Research / Economics, MBA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Last Date of Online Application : Interested and eligible candidate must be apply for this job on or before 30.11.2016. Application after this date will not be accepted.
Age Limit :- The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years and not above 24 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed in case of the persons belonging to the reserved group.
Application Fee :- Application fee is not applicable.
Mode Of Application :- There is Online option for apply Airports Authority of India Recruitment. Candidate need to send Online application to the register office address.
Pay Scale :- Rs. 7500/- (for Graduate Apprentice), Rs. 6000/- (for Diploma Apprentice), 70% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective state or Union territory or Rs. 7000, whichever is greater (for ITI Apprentice).
Total Vacancies :- 682
How To Apply : All Eligible and Qualified candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.aai.aero. before or on 30-11-2016.