Airports Authority of India – AAI Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 220 Junior Executive Vacancy in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 17 May 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Junior Executive post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 02/2016
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Executive
- No. of Vacancy : 220 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-40500/-
Disciplines wise Vacancies :
- Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) : 50 Posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical) : 50 Posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering Technology) : 20 Posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering Operations) : 100 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : As per Official Notification on 17.04.2016
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 27 years
Age Relaxation :
SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
OBC Candidates : 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online examination, Voice Test & Interview.
How to Apply AAI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.aai.aero from 18.04.2016 to 17.05.2016 (For Step-I) and 24.05.2016 for (For Step-II).
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Registration : 18.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration (Step-I) :17.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission Fee at Bank through Challan : 20.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration (Step-II) :24.05.2016
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website