Banaras Hindu University – BHU Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 59 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor in Banaras (Uttar Pradesh) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 10 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 08/2015-2016
Job Location : Banaras (Uttar Pradesh)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Professor
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 10000/-
- Post Name : Associate Professor
- No of Vacancy : 17 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 9000/-
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No of Vacancy : 32 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600- 39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/-
Eligibility Criteria for BHU Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification for BHU Recruitment :
- For Professor : M.S.(Anatomy)/ M.D.(Anatomy)/MBBS with M.Sc. (Anatomy)/ M.Sc.(Med.Anatomy) with Ph.D. (Med. Anatomy)/ M.Sc. (Med. Anatomy) with D.Sc.(Med. Anatomy) and other qulification as per official notification.
- For Associate Professor : Good academic record as defined by the University with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines and A Master‟s Degree with at least 55% marks in a relevant subject (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent.
- For Assistant Professor : Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55%marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)at the Master‟s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university and Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per BHU rules
How to Apply BHU Vacancy : Interested candidates may Apply Online through the website http://www.bhu.ac.in and after filling it online downloaded application form (hard copy), along with all the enclosures send to the Office of the Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU on or before 10.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission Of Online/Offline Application Form : 10.04.2016.
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :http://bhu.ac.in/racbhu/advertisements/mar2016/ad1.pdf
Apply Online : http://bhu.ac.in/racbhu/general_instruction.html
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail Here is the list of top searched job categories.
10000+ Jobs for 10th & 12th pass 10000+ Jobs for Graduates 3500+ Bank Jobs 5000+ Railway Jobs 1000+ Teaching Jobs 5000+ Computer Operator & Data Entry Jobs 26,000+ Police Jobs 40,000+ Defence Jobs 7000+ SSC Jobs 8000+ PSC Jobs
Jobs in Dubai and Gulf Countries