BEML Limited Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 107 Diploma Trainees, Deputy General Manager & Various Vacancies in Bangalore (Karnataka) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 20 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Diploma Trainees, Deputy General Manager post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Diploma Trainees
- No of Vacancy : 33 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10000-28390/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Deputy General Manager
- No of Vacancy : 17 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.36600-62000 /- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for BEML Limited Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Diploma Trainees : Three years full time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical /Automobile/ Electrical with 70% aggregate marks .
- For Deputy General Manager : First Class Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical/ Automobile/ Production/Electrical/Civil from a recognized university or Graduate with First Class Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Public Relations/ Journalism/ Mass Communication (2 years full time) from recognized University/ Institution or Graduate with First Class Two years full time MBA (HR/IR)/ MSW or MA(Social Work with HR/IR) / Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
For Diploma Trainees : 26 Years.
For Deputy General Manager : 46 Years
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidate : 05 years
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years for Grade-I to VII & 15 years for Diploma Trainees
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of qualification, experience, age, caste, disability send to Deputy General Manage (HR), Recruitment Cell, BEML Soudha, No,23/1, 4th Main Road, S.R Nagar, Bangalore-560027 on or before 20.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 20.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.bemlindia.com/documents/jobs/Advt_KP_%20S_%2001_%202016_.pdf
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website