Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – BHEL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 100 NEEM Trainees Vacancy in Bengaluru (Karnataka) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 15 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the NEEM Trainees post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Job Details :
- Post Name : NEEM Trainees
- No. of Vacancy : 100 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7140/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates who have successfully passed their Degree with B.COM/B.B.M/B.A/B.SC/B.C.A/B.S.W in the year 2015 will be considered for engagement as NEEM Trainees. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015 with 70% Marks.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years (as on 01.03.2016)
Age Relaxation :
For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
For OBC Candidates : 03 years
How to Apply BHEL Vacancy : Interested Candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of Marksheet, Certificates & Document send to Sr. Manager (HR-Administration), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Electronics Division, Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 026 on or before 15.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 15.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link :http://www.bheledn.com/images/stories/Advertisement-EEM.pdf
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website