Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 38 Stenographer (Lower Grade) Vacancy in Mumbai (Maharashtra) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 17 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Stenographer (Lower Grade) post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Stenographer (Lower Grade)
- No. of Vacancy : 38 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4300/-
Eligibility Criteria Bombay High Court Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Graduate Degreeof any Recognized University/ Institute with good academic records and must have adequate knowledge of Marathi language. Candidates must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or ITI. for speed of 80 wpm or above in English shorthand and 40 wpm in English typing.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 33 years
Selection Process : Selection process will be based on shorthand Typing Test & Viva-Voice.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Postal Order in favour of Registrar (Personnel), High Court, appellate side, Bombay payable at per at Bombay.
How to Apply Bombay High Court Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ from 09.03.2016 to 17.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.03.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.03.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :https://184.108.40.206/steno/advtsteno_LG2016.pdf
Apply Online Link : https://220.127.116.11/steno/index.php
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website