BIS Recruitment 2018 : Bureau of Indian Standards is a Government Organization was formed on 23 December 1986. It’s headquarters is located in Manak Bhawan, India. The current Director of Bureau of Indian Standards is Surina Rajan. BIS plays a vital role in Department of Industries and Supplies.
Good news for job seekers Bureau of Indian Standards has started recruiting employees for the post of Trainee. So, Candidates who have passed minimum Graduation have various career opportunities in Bureau of Indian Standards. The organization will start hiring employees from 26th March 2018 until the Last date 25th April 2018 through online mode. Applicants who need to apply this vacancy are requested to check the eligibility criteria an apply as soon a possible.
|Name of Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Starting Date||26th March 2018|
|Last Date||25th April 2018|
|Total Vacancies||103 posts|
Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
- For Graduate Engineer Trainee : Candidates must have completed B.Tech in Engineering or its equivalent qualification from recognized Board/University.
- For Science Graduate Trainee : Candidates must have completed Graduation in Natural Sciences or its equivalent qualification from recognized Board/University.
- For Diploma Trainee : Candidates must have completed Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent qualification from recognized Board/University.
Job Location :
Candidates from All over India only can apply for this job and after selection, they will be posted in a various branch of Bureau of Indian Standards All over India.
Mode of Application :
Candidates can apply for this post through Online mode.
The age limit for the following post is as follows :
Bureau of Indian Standards has provided the maximum age limit for the trainee post is 35 years.
Note: Age Relaxation is given to candidates as per rules
Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment Payment & Grade pay :
Bureau of Indian Standards Pays handsomely to his employees. Selected candidates can get payments as follows:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee : Rs. 35,000/- Per Month.
- Unskilled Assistant: Rs. 35,000/- Per Month.
- Diploma Trainee: 30,000/- Per Month.
In order to apply candidates have to pay no application fees.
How to apply for Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment :
Candidates who need this job can apply for this vacancy through online mode by simply registering to the official website & by uploading the required documents you can apply for this job before 25th April 2018.
|For more job posting websites :||Click Here|
|To Apply||Click Here|
Gvtjob.com is the Best job search websites online. which give details about various classified jobs & current job recruitment all over India. For more jobs updates about online hiring in various organization apply for employment login/ Email alerts to get more jobs updates on our website through sarkari naukri subscribe and get hired.