Union Bank of India(UBI) Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online For 347 Posts of Specialist Officers at Direct Link Here
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Union Bank of India(UBI) has released a recruitment notification for the Specialist Officer role for various posts. Interested candidates can apply for the Union Bank of India Recruitmentthrough the official website of UBI – unionbankofindia.co.in.
|UBI Recruitment 2021|
|Union Bank Of India(UBI) Recruitment Overview|
|Jobs Recruitment Board||Union Bank of India|
|Post Name||Senior Manager (Risk)
Manager (Risk )
Manager (Civil Engineer)
Manager (Electrical Engineer)
Manager (Printing Technologist)
Manager (Chartered Accountant)
Assistant Manager (Technical Officer)
Assistant Manager (Forex)
|Total Vacancies||347 Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai – read notification|
Union Bank Of India (UBI) Recruitment 2021
|Post Code||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1||Senior Manager (Risk)||60|
|2||Manager (Risk )||60|
|3||Manager (Civil Engineer)||7|
|5||Manager (Electrical Engineer)||2|
|6||Manager (Printing Technologist)||1|
|8||Manager (Chartered Accountant)||14|
|9||Assistant Manager (Technical Officer)||26|
|10||Assistant Manager (Forex)||120|
Schedule of Union Bank of India Recruitment
- Start Date for payment of fees / intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application: 12.08.2021
- Last Date for payment of fees / intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application: 03.09.2021, 24:00 Hrs.
Note: Applicants are advised to apply only after carefully reading and understanding the contents of this notification.
Eligibility Criteria, Age, Educational Qualification and Post Qualification Work Experience:
POSTCODE 01: 60 Vacancies of Senior Manager (Risk) – MMGS-III
- Minimum : 30 years
- Maximum : 40 years
- Certificate Examination in Risk in Financial Service, IIBF.
- Certification Course in Risk Management, NIBM.
- Certificate in MS Access, Working knowledge of Modeling tools like “R” SPSS etc, SQL from Globally known organizations such as Microsoft, CISCO etc. or nationally known institute such as NIIT,CMS,APTECH etc. or institutions recognized by the Govt. of India/Govt. regulatory bodies will be preferred.
POSTCODE 02: 60 Vacancies of Manager (Risk) – MMGS-II
- Minimum : 25 years
- Maximum : 35 years