Today's Offer
फ्री में मोबाइल रिचार्ज करें - Rs.200 - 100% WORKING
Home / CURRENT AFFAIRS / Daily Current Affairs – news of government Sector 23 August 2016
Daily Current Affairs – news of government Sector 23 August 2016

Daily Current Affairs – news of government Sector 23 August 2016

1. Actor Kamal Haasan has been chosen for the coveted French honour of Chevalier Award.
अभिनेता कमल हासन को फ्रांस के प्रतिष्ठित शेवलियर अवार्ड के लिए चुना गया है।

2. Top economist and former deputy governor of RBI, Rakesh Mohan has been named senior fellow at the prestigious Yale University’s institute for global affairs.
अर्थशास्त्री तथा रिजर्व बैंक के पूर्व डिप्टी गवर्नर राकेश मोहन को प्रतिष्ठित येल यूनिवर्सिटी के वैश्विक मामलों के संस्थान का वरिष्ठ फेलो नामित किया गया है।

3. George E. Curry, a journalist, civil rights activist and publisher died. He was 69.
पत्रकार, मानवाधिकार कार्यकर्ता और प्रकाशक जॉर्ज ई करी का निधन हो गया। वह 69 वर्ष के थे।

4. Vistara announced the appointment of Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone as its brand ambassador. Vistara, whose 51% stake in owned by Tata Sons and the rest 49% by Singapore Airlines.
विस्तारा ने बालीवुड अभिनेत्री दीपिका पादुकोण को अपना ब्रांड एम्बेस्डर बनाये जाने की घोषणा की। विस्तारा में टाटा संस की 51 प्रतिशत जबकि शेष 49% सिंगापुर एयरलाइंस की हिस्सेदारी है।

5. An Indo-Canadian Sikh Cabinet Minister Bardish Chagger, was sworn in as the new leader of the government in the House of Commons, becoming the first woman to hold the position in the Canadian parliament.
भारतीय मूल की कनाडाई सिख कैबिनेट मंत्री बर्दिश चग्गर को ‘हाउस ऑफ कॉमन्स’ में सरकार का नया नेता चुन लिया गया है। चग्गर कनाडाई संसद में यह पद हासिल करने वाली पहली महिला हैं।

current-affairs

How To Fill Up Online Application Form

10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती
Air India Big Bazaar
Reliance Jio Ashok Leyland

 

6. Brazil defeated Germany by 5-4 to win their first gold medal in the men’s football at Rio Olympics.
ब्राजील ने जर्मनी को 5-4 से हराकर रियो ओलम्पिक में पुरुष फुटबाल का स्वर्ण पदक जीता।

7. BJP leader Jagdish Mukhi assumed office as the 12th Lieutenant Governor of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
भाजपा नेता जगदीश मुखी ने केंद्र शासित क्षेत्र अंडमान निकोबार के 12वें उपराज्यपाल के रूप में कार्यभार संभाला।

8. Dr. Najma Heptulla was sworn-in as the 18th Governor of Manipur. She replaced Shanmuganathan who was holding the dual charge of Governor of Meghalaya and Manipur.
डॉ नजमा हेपतुल्ला ने मणिपुर की 18 वीं राज्यपाल के रूप में शपथ ली। उन्होंने षण्मुगनाथन, जो मेघालय एवं मणिपुर के राज्यपाल के दोहरे प्रभार पर थे, की जगह ली।

9. The world’s highest and longest glass-bottomed bridge was opened to visitors in central China. The bridge connects two mountain cliffs known as the Avatar Mountains in Zhangjiajie, Hunan province.
दुनिया का सबसे ऊंचा एवं सबसे लंबा, गिलास तलीय पुल मध्य चीन में दर्शकों के लिए खोला गया। यह पुल दो पर्वतों को जोड़ता है जिन्हें हुनान प्रांत के ज़्हन्ग्जिअजिए में स्थित अवतार पर्वत के रूप में जाना जाता है।

10. Scientists have discovered Gymnothorax indicus (proposed name Indian unpatterened moray), a new species of eel in the northern Bay of Bengal region along the West Bengal coast.
वैज्ञानिकों ने जिम्नोथोराक्स इंडिकस (प्रस्तावित नाम भारतीय अनपैटर्नड मोरे) जोकि ईल मछली की नयी प्रजाति है का पश्चिम बंगाल के उत्तरी तट के पास, बंगाल की खाड़ी क्षेत्र में खोज की है।

For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail
Here is the list of top searched job categories.

Latest Government Jobs in India

BOOK YOUR FREE IPL TICKET!
10000+ Jobs for 10th & 12th pass hotpage
10000+ Jobs for Graduates new
3500+ Bank Jobs new
5000+ Railway Jobs new
1000+ Teaching Jobs new
5000+ Computer Operator & Data Entry Jobs new
26,000+ Police Jobs new
40,000+ Defence Jobs new
7000+ SSC Jobs new
8000+ PSC Jobs new
Jobs in Dubai and Gulf Countries new

10-12th Job Navy Job Army Job Police Job Railway Job Private Job