DDA Recruitment – Delhi Development Authority DDA Recruitment 2019 find employees for the Executive Vacancies in Delhi. Employment job sites publish the notification and do the Job posting on job search board. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government / Private Jobs. They all can apply for job post via online/offline mode before or on the Last Date which is 09 May 2019.
All Government / Private job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode through employee search sites for the PostName post from the official job posting website. Get complete information regarding this employee search Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
DDA Recruitment Employee Search Detail.
Advt. No.: AdvtNo.
Job Location: Delhi.
Job Posting Details:
- Post Name:
- No of Vacancy: Various Posts.
- Pay Scale: As per rule.
For Category-wise distribution check official notification given below.
Eligibility Criteria for DDA Job Posting:
- Educational Qualification :
- For PostName: Candidates must have completed Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Board / University, or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Nationality: Indian.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years (As on 01.2019).
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 05 years.
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 years.
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD): 10 years.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on Written Test (Pre & Main) and Interview.
Application Fees: General and OBC Candidates have to pay application fees as per rule.
How to Apply DDA Employee Search: Interested Candidates may apply online through dda.org.in between 10th April 2018 to 9th May 2019.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 April 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09 May 2019.
Employment Job Sites link: