Directorate General of Civil Aviation DGCA Recruitment 2019 find employees for the Various post of Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) Vacancies in New Delhi. Employment job sites publish the notification and do the Job posting on job search board. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government / Private Jobs. They all can apply for job post via online/offline mode before or on the 10 May 2019.
All Government / Private job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode through employee search sites for the PostName post from the official job posting website. Get complete information regarding this employee search Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
DGCA Recruitment Employee Search Detail.
Advt. No: 01 DGCA/28/2019.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Job Posting Details:
- Post Name:
- Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)
- Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter)
- Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter).
No of Vacancy: Various Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,95,626/- PM.
For Category-wise distribution check official notification given below.
Eligibility Criteria for DGCA Job Posting:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Flight Operations Inspector: Candidates must be 12th pass from a recognized Board / University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Nationality: Indian.
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 70 years (As on 01.2019).
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 05 years.
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 years.
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD): 10 years.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on Written Test (Pre & Main) and Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay application fees as per rule.
How to Apply DGCA Employee Search: Interested Candidates may apply online through www.dgca.nic.in between 25.3.2019 to 10.05.2019.
Address: “A-Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110 003”
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 March 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 May 2019.
Employment Job Sites link: