ECIL GET Admit Card 2018 : ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited) has scheduled online exam for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET). ECIL GET examination will take place on 21st January 2018. So, the candidates who have registered for the exam can now download their result on official website. To download the ECIL GET Admit Card kindly follow the steps given below.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Earn 1.75 Lacs P.M. FrankFinn|
ECIL GET Admit Card 2018
ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited) is a Government of India Enterprise which works under the Department of Atomic Energy. Organization was formed on 11th April 1967 by A. S. Rao in Hyderabad. The main aim of ECIL was to create a strong native base in electronics. It works focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defense sectors.
ECIL also has a strong existence in native Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains etc. Every year ECIL conducts various exams for the recruitment of eligible candidates in various departments. This year it has released notification for the GET 2018 exam and the candidates who had applied can download admit card from the direct link provided below.
GET Hall Ticket 2018:
- Organization Name : Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
- Examination Name : Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Exam Date : 21st Jan 2018
- Category: Admit Card
- Condition of Admit Card : Released
ECIL GET Admit Card 2018:
Candidates who want to download ECIL GET Admit Card kindly follow this steps:
- Firstly visit the official website ECIL GET.
- Secondly click on the appropriate link given to download ECIL GET Admit Card.
- Now, Enter all the required details asked in the given fields and Press on Submit button.
- Your Admit Card will be on screen
- Finally download the Admit Card and take a Printout of it for future use.
ECIL GET Exam patter 2018 :
The examination will be computer based. Questions asked will be objective type. Total 100 questions will be ask in the exam each for 1 marks. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes. Technical Questions from the respective Engineering branch will be ask in the examination.
For more Exam Results Click Here
For more Exam Syllabus Click Here
We hope that our article about ECIL GET Admit Card 2018 will surely help you.