Today's job posting - find employees
ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 54 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Vacancies in Kolkata (West Bengal) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 19 to 22 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 27/2016
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Professor
- No. of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37000-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 8700/-
- Post Name : Associate Professor
- No. of Vacancy : 16 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 7600/-
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancy : 29 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Kolkata Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Professor : Post Graduate Qualification. MD/MS (Doctor of Medicine and Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject/allied discipline. And Three years teaching experience as Associate Professor in the concerned specialty in a recognized medical college with minimum of four research publications in indexed/national journals
- For Associate Professor : Post Graduate Qualification (Master Degree/ Doctorate Degree) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject/allied discipline. And Four years teaching experience as Assistant Professor in the concerned specialty in a recognized medical college with minimum of two research publications in indexed/national journals.
- For Assistant professor : Post Graduate Qualification (Master Degree/ Doctorate Degree) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject/allied discipline. And relevant exverience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 67 years (as on Date of Interview)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging General/OBC have to pay Rs. 225/- through DD drawn in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at ‘Kolkata. candidates belonging SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women are Exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply ESIC Kolkata Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with two set of self attested copies of relevant documents, two copies of recent self attested color passport size photograph, experience certificate & application fee at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview : Dean Office, Esic Medical Collage, Joka, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700104.
Important Dates to Remember :
Date of Interview : 19 to 22.03.2016 at 09:00 Am
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link :http://esic.nic.in/backend/writereaddata/recruitment/41d350ab68271e06a9639bf5781fbfb2.pdf