Probationary Officer Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University. The Probationary Officers training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.
- One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) campus, Bengaluru including internship and on-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- The programme focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs of relevant knowledge, developing deep banking skills and shaping required behaviors
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day-to-day operations
- With more than thousand real-life case studies on service, sales and compliance themes interwoven in the course curriculum, the new curriculum lays greater emphasis on skill building of the Probationary Officers so as to enable them to deliver productivity from day one
- Innovative pedagogy tools such as Co-teaching attempt to enrich the end-to-end learning experience of the trainees
- The faculty is regularly trained not only by experts from ICICI Bank but also by experts from leading foreign universities
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure with Computer Lab facility and a Simulator Branch & Processing Centre for experiential learning
- The students have the opportunity to specialize in different areas of retail banking
- On successful completion of the training programme, students are absorbed in ICICI Bank as frontline managers in Deputy Manager Band I grade, in addition to being awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Manipal University
- A cashless bridge in the form of a loan is provided to all participants to fund the cost of the programme
- A monthly stipend is paid to students both during campus terms & internship
- More than 14,000 students have been associated with the programme and more than 12,000 students have since graduated from the programme
The programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 30th June 2016 (Should have been born on or after 30th June 1991).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
Selection Process and Fees of the Training Programme
The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
Register for Probationary Officer Programme apply now
Sales Officers Programme Details
ICICI Bank hires young graduates to join its dynamic front line Sales Force. The selected applicants are trained at ICICI Bank Sales Academy. This training ensures that the applicants are well equipped in Selling Skills, Product Knowledge and Rules and Regulations pertaining to the job responsibility. The Sales Academy is one-of-its kind in the world and confers on its participants a Certification in Sales Management
- One month full time residential programme including 15 days of full time residential program followed by 15 days of internship at ICICI Bank
- Rigorous training using varied pedagogies viz. classroom training, case studies, role plays, e-learning, gaming modules & tablet applications
- The coverage of the programme includes selling skills, knowledge of different banking deposit, systems, customer service, banking regulations, basic grooming and knowledge of the English language
- Opportunities for students to interact with Senior Management of ICICI Bank
- Well-equipped classroom infrastructure for academic and practical learning
- On successful completion of the programme, the students are absorbed in ICICI bank at Officer grade
- A monthly stipend is paid to the students during the internship
- More than 25,000 employees have joined the Bank through this programme
The programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (15 days) – Classroom training at ICICI Sales Academy
- Term 2 (15 days) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- The applicants have to pay the sales academy an amount of ₹ 12,500/- along with applicable service tax which presently amounts to ₹ 14,313/- (₹ 12,500 + 14.5% service tax). The mentioned training fee is towards the training expense which would include lodging, boarding, food and training expenses for the 15 days of classroom training.
- Graduate in any discipline or Class XII pass
- Minimum experience of 2 years required (Class XII pass), no experience required in case of graduates
- Age: 20 to 26 years for XII pass/ below 26 years for graduates
Register For Sales Officer Programme Apply now
Phone banking Officer
Operational 24/7 hours of the week, this group is devoted to attending to needs of the vast ICICI customer base across the country and overseas. This group is responsible for answering queries on loans, credit cards, deposits and investment options; calls also pertaining to trading of foreign remittance, thus helping colleagues in the retail segment. Apply Phone Banking office Apply now
Campus Recruitment at ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank is a place where the brightest minds of the country and those from premier B-schools operate collectively. We believe in investing time in shaping talent towards leadership in any sphere. Our recruitment ideology is to Identify, Enable & Entrust
Identify: We identify potential employees who are thrive on challenges and attract such talent into the system.
Enable: We motivate students with rewards and give them merit on differentiated growth and performance.
Entrust: We encourage calculated risks for learning and taking responsibility ahead of time.
Final Recruitment at ICICI Bank
ICICI has established strong relationships with B-schools as we are constantly on the lookout for students who fit our bank requirements, culture and can blend into ICICI Banks futuristic outlook. We thus take utmost care to make sure they are fulfilled by the following measures –
- Dynamic work environment suitable for the youth
- Direct interaction with economy shapers and the policy drivers
- Opportunity and flexibility to set industry benchmarks
- A relatively larger Job size than that of peers
- A chance to deliver beyond perceived potential
Internships at ICICI Bank
In our annual visits to B-schools, we select prospective students to work on live projects as well as analytical and research based projects in the banking industry. Interns are enriched with advantages such as –
- An opportunity to value add to the Bank as well as themselves
- Substantial industry exposure and experiential learning
- Benefit of understanding and witnessing the large scale of operation in one of the largest banks in the world