General Insurance Corporation of India – GIC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 20 Assistant Manager Vacancy in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 11 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Assistant Manager post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Manager
- No of Vacancy : 20 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 32795-62315/-
Eligible Criteria for GIC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate or B.Com or BE / B.Tech in Mechanical /Aeronautical or LLB/B.L.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 years As on 23.03.2016
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Candidates : 3 years
- Persons with Disability Candidates : 10 years
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test, Group Discussion & Interview .
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through online.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.nhb.org.in from 23.03.2016 to 11.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.03.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 11.04.2016
- Tentative Date of online Examination : 15.05.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://gicofindia.com/images/pdf/Recruitment-of-Scale-I-Officers-2016.pdf