Good News for Graduates!! Those who are Searching for Jobs in Government Sector. – APSC Recruitment 2017 – Govt. Job – Public Service Commission of Assam officers has published an employment notification for the 256 posts of Civil Services & Other Posts in various Departments.
All Interested candidates required to check eligibility detail for vacant post. All job seekers Please go to the bellowed advertisement to check eligibility and application process and apply online before 09 February 2017..
2. Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. Grade) :- 75 posts
3. Assam Police Service :- 03 Posts
4. Labour Officer :– 03 Posts
5. Superintendent of Taxes :- 02 Posts
6. Asst. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies: – 06 posts
7. Labour Inspector: – 08 posts
8. Inspector of Taxes :- 10 posts
9. Inspector of Excise :- 16 posts
10. Assistant Employment Officer :- 12 Posts
Job Location :- Assam.
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 09th February 2017.
APSC Recruitment 2017 – apsc.nic.in . 2017.
Educational Qualification :- All Interested Candidates must have Degree in Graduation, Post Graduation from a recognized Board/Institute.
Age Limit :- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 38 years.
Selection Procedure : Selection would be based on Preliminary examination and Interview.
2. Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. Grade): Rs. 12,000-40,000/- and Grade Pay: Rs. 5,400/-
3. Asst Registrar of Co-Operative Societies: Rs. 12,000-40,000/- and Grade Pay: Rs. 5,400/-
4. Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise: Rs. 8,000-35,000/- and Grade Pay: Rs. 4,300/-
Application Fee :- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- & ST-SC candidates Rs. 50/- Application fees.
How To Apply : Applicants may go to Official website www.apsc.nic.in Go to “Recruitment” and Select their desire post, Eligible Candidates can click on apply online Application form fill the form with complete details properly At the end don’t forget to take a printout for the future need.