Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – HAL Recruitment 2019 find employees for the various post of PRT Vacancies in Bangalore (Karnataka). Employment job sites publish the notification and do the Job posting on job search board. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government / Private Jobs. They all can apply for job post via online/offline mode before or on the Last Date 10th April.
All Government / Private job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode through employee search sites for the PostName post from the official job posting website. Get complete information regarding this employee search Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
HAL Employee Search Detail.
Advt. No.: 02/HAL/28/2019.
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka).
Job Posting Details:
- Post Name:
- No of Vacancy: Various
- Pay Scale: Rs.29, 200/- PM.
Categories-wise Employee Search: For Category-wise distribution check official notification given below.
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Job Posting:
- Educational Qualification :
- For PRT: B.A / B.Ed from a recognized Board / University, or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Nationality: Indian.
- Age Limit: 45 years (As on 01.2019).
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 05 years.
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 years.
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD): 10 years.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on Written Test (Pre & Main) and Interview.
Application Fees: General and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 200 and SC/ST/ PWD/XS Candidates have to pay no application fees.
How to Apply HAL Employee Search: Interested Candidates may apply online through www.hal-india.co.in between 28.3.2019 to 10.4.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.March.2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 April 2019.
Employment Job Sites link: