Today's job posting - find employees
Haryana SSC – HSSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 189 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Vacancies in Panchkula (Haryana) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 29 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the 189 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 04/ 2016.
Job Location : Panchkula (Haryana)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Trained Graduate Teacher
- No of Vacancy : 189 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300‐34800 /-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.A pass with atleast 50% marks in punjabi as an elective subject & 2 year Diploma in elementary education or 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) r Senior Secondary with atleast 50% marks with 4 year Bachelor in elementary education. .
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 42 years
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- for General, Rs. 75/- for female of Haryana resident only & Rs.35 & Rs.18/-for Male & Female SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EBPG Candidates of Haryana State Only. Candidates have to pay the fee through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
How to Apply HSSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through HSSC website www.hssc.gov.in from 30.03.2016 to 29.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 30.03.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 29.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 03.05.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :http://hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/54_1_1_Advt.%204-2016.PDF