Haryana SSC – HSSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 532 Operator, Store Keeper, Mason, Motor Mechanic & Various Vacancies in Panchkula (Haryana) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 10 May 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Operator, Store Keeper, Mason, Motor Mechanic post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 01/ 2016
Job Location : Panchkula (Haryana)
Job Details :
Name of the Posts :
- Motor Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Reference Assistant : 01 Post
- Statistical Assistant : 01 Post
- Junior Evaluator : 02 Posts
- Typist (Hindi): 02 Posts
- Assistant Information and Public Relations Officer : 04 Posts
- Article Writer (Hindi) : 04 Posts
- Article Writer (Urdu) : 01 Post
- Article Writer (Punjabi) : 01 Post
- Article Writer (English) : 01 Post
- Prof Reader (Hindi) : 01 Post
- Prof Reader (Urdu) : 01 Post
- Prof Reader (Punjabi) : 01 Post
- Prof Reader (English) : 01 Post
- Archival Restorer : 01 Post
- Assistant Archivist : 03 Posts
- Surveyor : 01 Post
- Library Clerk : 01 Post
- Modeller : 01 Post
- Assistant Archaeologist : 02 Posts
- Hostel Warden : 01 Post
- Assistant Research Officer : 01 Post
- Tehsil Welfare Officer : 21 Posts
- Fitter : 02 Posts
- Agriculture Inspector : 02 Posts
- Agriculture Sub-Inspector : 02 Posts
- Computer : 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant : 04 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant : 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant : 01 Post
- Junior Scientific Assistant : 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant : 01 Post
- Ahlmad : 01 Post
- Junior Statistical Nosologist : 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 01 Post
- Draftsman : 03 Posts
- Operator : 206 Posts
- Store Keeper : 76 Posts
- Mason : 18 Posts
- Telephone Attendant : 16 Posts
- Electrician : 20 Posts
- Artificier : 11 Posts
- Turner : 06 Posts
- Welder : 04 Posts
- Store Keeper (for BBMB Dept) : 01 Post
- Chargeman : 18 Posts
- Mason (for BBMB Dept) : 03 Posts
- Electrician (for BBMB Dept) : 08 Posts
- Artificier (for BBMB Dept) : 01 Post
- Turner (for BBMB Dept) : 04 Posts
- Welder (for BBMB Dept) : 06 Posts
- Fitter : 10 Posts
- Moulder : 01 Post
- Plumber : 02 Posts
- Operator (for BBMB Dept) : 03 Posts
- Supervisor: 04 Posts
- Earth Work Mistri : 05 Posts
- Seed Certification Officer : 25 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Lab) : 05 Posts
- Personal Assistant : 01 Post
- Accountant : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Motor Mechanic : Candidates should possess Certificate Course in Motor Mechanic Trade from a recognized Institute.
- For Reference Assistant : Graduation or its equivalent, Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University.
- For Statistical Assistant, Junior Evaluator & Prof Reader : Graduation or its equivalent.
- For Typist (Hindi) : Matric or its equivalent & typing Knowledge.
- For Article Writer & Assistant Information and Public Relations Officer :Graduation, Diploma in Journalism.
- For Archival Restorer : Matric or its equivalent.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For S.No-1 to 57 : 17 to 42 years
- For S.No-58, 59 & 61 : 25 to 42 years
- For S.No-60 : 30 to 42 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on written examination/ interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs. 150/- for Gen (Male/ Female) & Rs. 75/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs. 35/- for male & Rs. 18/- for Female (of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for S.No-02 to 04, 6 to 10, 16, 17, 19 to 23, 25, 29 to 31, 34 to 36, 58 to 61, Rs. 100/- for Gen (Male/ Female) & Rs. 50/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs. 25/- for male, Rs. 13/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for S.No-1, 5, 11 to 15, 18, 24, 26 to 28, 32, 33, 37 to 57. Candidates have to pay the fee through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank after 48 hours of registration of online application form.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply online through HSSC website www.hssc.gov.in from 11.04.2016 to 10.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 11.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 10.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 13.05.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/51_1_1_Advt.%20No%201-2016.compressed.pdf
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website