High Court Patna Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 179 Assistant Vacancies in Patna . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 21 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Assistant post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : HC/2016/01
Job Location : Patna
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 179 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligible Criteria for High Court Patna Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must have a passess Bachelors Degree in any faculty or its equivalent of a recognized university and having professiency in computer application.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 37 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Age Relaxation :
For BC/EBC Candidates : 3 years
For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/BC/EBC have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates through online Payment Mode or Bank Challan.
How to Apply High Court Patna Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through website http://patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in from 01.04.2016 to 21.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 21.04.2016
- Last Date for Payment Through Challan : 17.04.2016
- Last Date for Payment Through Online Mode : 21.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in/ViewPDF.aspx?File=UPLOADED/1185.PDF
Apply Online : http://hc.bceceboard.com/
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website given above. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail