ICICI Bank Recruitment
Application: Welcome to ICICI Bank Recruitment. Please begin by applying for a current job opening, among those listed on this website OR Create an ICICI application profile so that we can get in touch with you when required.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Earn 1.75 Lacs P.M. FrankFinn|
Shortlisting: Based on age, educational qualification and work experience, your resume may be selected, making you eligible for an interview with us.
Personality Profiler: Applicants of managerial positions and sales positions are required to clear an online Occupational Personality Test and a Sales Profiler Questionnaire respectively, before their interview. The personality profiler questionnaire must be attempted in a single uninterrupted sitting.
Interview: Interviews will be assigned a specific date, time and venue and may be carried out in person or in a video conferencing setup.
Selection: After accessing the quality of the interview you will be selected for a suitable job opening.
Offer: Following a detailed brief on the job role, location and more, you will be given an Offer to join ICICI Banks’ workforce.
Acceptance: We will conduct an on-boarding session called I-Banker, specially designed for you, one day before you join the respective office in the branch assigned to you.
[catlist name=”ICICI Bank Jobs” excerpt_size=15 excerpt=yes pagination=yes numberposts=7 catlist posts_morelink=”Read more” excerpt_strip=no title_tag=h4]
You may also like10000+ Jobs for Graduates 3500+ Bank Jobs 2016 1000+ Railway Jobs 1000+ Teaching Jobs 2016 26,000+ Police Jobs 2016 40,000+ Defence Jobs 2016 7000+ SSC Jobs 2016 8000+ PSC Jobs 2016 Jobs in Dubai and Gulf Countries
Many more government jobs, sarkari naukri are listed on this site. Please visit the Free Jobs Alert
ICICI Bank History
The merger of ICICI with ICICI bank seemed like a natural step in line with its newly adopted universal outlook. This would enhance value for ICICI shareholders with low-cost deposits, increased fee-based income, participation in the payment system and transaction banking services. It would also greatly benefit ICICI Bank shareholders through a large capital base and scale of operations, access to corporate relationships built over five decades, new business segments and more.
The Success Journey
- In 1994, ICICI Bank was promoted, by ICICI Limited, the Indian Financial Institution.
- In fiscal 1998, through a public offering of shares in India, ICICI’s shareholding in ICICI Bank was reduced to 46%.
- In 1999, ICICI become the first Indian company and the first bank or financial institution from non-Japan Asia to be listed on the NYSE.
- 2000 saw an equity offering in the form of ADRs listed on the NYSE.
- In fiscal 2001, ICICI Bank acquired Bank of Madhura, in an all-stock amalgamation.
- In 2001 & 2002, ICICI propagated secondary market sales to institutional investors.
- In October 2001, the Boards of Directors of ICICI and ICICI Bank approved the merger of ICICI and two of its wholly-owned retail finance subsidiaries, ICICI Personal Financial Services Limited and ICICI Capital Services Limited, with ICICI Bank.
- In 2002, the shareholders along with the High Court of Gujarat and the High Court of Judicature as well as the Reserve Bank of India, approved the merger.
- In December 1996, Boards of ICICI Bank and The Sangli Bank Limited at their respective meetings approved an all-stock amalgamation of Sangli Bank with ICICI Bank.
- In April 1997, RBI approved the scheme of amalgamation.
- In August 2010, the amalgamation of Bank of Rajasthan Ltd. with ICICI Bank Ltd. came into effect. The merger substantially enhanced the combined branch network to over 2500 across the country.
ICICI Bank has pioneered many technological innovations in the industry – Internet Banking, Mo-bile Banking, Tab Banking and Fully Automated Touch Banking. Carrying forward the aim to de-liver an exceptional banking experience to its customers, ICICI continues to innovate – India’s first contactless Debit and Credit Cards, Internationally unparalleled Facebook Banking App, and money transfers made possible on Twitter and Pockets. Moreover, the bank has an advanced internet banking platform allowing customers to personalise their online banking experience, leaving no stone unturned in its futuristic approach.
In a world where words hold little weight, ICICI Bank takes its philosophy ‘Khayaal Aapka’ quite seriously putting its customers’ increasing needs at the centre of all business operations.
Women at ICICI Bank
Almost one third of the workforce at ICICI is fuelled by women. The reason for this is the comfort and security we present them with when they come on board. At ICICI there are no bars for women making it to the top with close to 25% participation in frontline sales offices. Committed to our core message – “Saath Aapka”, we put our employees before policies and procedures reserving the need for extra ‘care in any delicate matters.
At ICICI a woman enjoys progressive work culture and several benefits –
- Freedom from discrimination and harassment; protection thereof
- Unfiltered opportunities to excel in their chosen career path
- Extended support through liberal policies such as Maternity Leave, Child Care Leave, Fertility leave and Adoption Leave
- Security protocol in outbound roles as well as self-defence training
- Convenience and safety from pick up and drop facilities
- Redressal in the case of an emergency through Quick Response Team Initiative (QRT)
At ICICI, women can feel safe to reach their maximum potential without a care or inhibition. We strongly propagate their success and look forward to fulfilling their ambitions in every way we can.