Indian Air Force has released applications for the posts of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2017 courses commencing in January 2018 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches. All interested candidates are require to check eligibility details for Indian Air Force Recruitment in mentioned advertisement as below.
Vacancies ( job Position Name): Find the detail job requirement to eligibility and apply as given below.
Vacancies : Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2017
Branch & Course Number :
- Flying (203/18F/SSC/M &W )
- Ground Duty (Technical) 202/18T/PC/ M 202/18T/ SSC/M &W
- Ground Duty (Nontechnical) 202/18G/ PC/M 202/18G/ SSC/M &W
Job Location State : India
Job Location City : All India
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 29th December 2016.
Indian Air Force
Recruitment careerairforce.nic.in 2016.
Educational Qualification :-
- Flying Branch :- Graduation with minimum 60% marks or candidate also passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level or BE/B.Tech degree (Four year course) or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Ground Duty Branch (Technical) :- Candidates have to complete their graduation/post graduation (in Engineering/Technology) with minimum 60% marks. (Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or with a minimum 60% marks for Aeronautical Society or Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers in or equivalent in the relevant disciplines.
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) :- Candidates have to complete Graduation/B.Com. (MBA / MCA or MA/M.Sc) degree with 60% marks or equivalent recognised university in English/ Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry/Statistics/Internationalrelations/International studies/Defence studies/Psychology/Computer Science/IT/Management/Mass Communication/Journalism / Public Relation with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate all paper put together in Post Graduation (Minimum two year programme) and 60% marks in graduation (both recognised by UGC / Competent Accreditation Authority).
Starting Date Of Online Application : 03.12.2016.
Last Date Of Online Application : 29.12.2016.
Age Limit :- Selected Candidate age limit is below :-
- Flying Branch :- Minimum 20 years and Maximum 24 years.
- Ground Duty Branch :- Minimum 20 years and Maximum 26 years.
Application Fee :- Application fee is not applicable.
Mode Of Application :- Online
Pay Scale :- Rs. 15600-39100/-
Total Vacancies :- Various Vacancies
How To Apply : All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://www.careerairforce.nic.in before or on 29.12.2016.