Today's job posting - find employees
Indian coast guards department has released admit card of Assistant Commandant exam. You can easily found admit card on their official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Free Job Alert (Freejobalert)|
Indian Coast Guard department was released notification for the post of Assistant Commandant in GD, GD(Pilot) and CPL(SSA) 02/2018 Batch. Their aim to fill various vacant posts. Candidates who had fill the application form for the same they can follow the instruction given bellow and download their admit card as earliest. The exam is held on January 2018. Exam centres are all over in India.
How to Download Admit Cards of Indian coast guards Assistant Commandant exam?
- Step 1 – go to the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Step 2 – Click on New Events at the left hand side of the screen
- Step 3 – Click on “Admit Card for Assistant Commandant”
- Step 4 – On the next page, Enter Registration Id or Roll Number.
- Step 5 – Click On Submit Button.
- Step 6 – After submitting your detail Download your Admit card and take a print out for future reference.
Direct Link to Download Admit Card
As per the Indian Coast Guard Department “On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-admit card. Applicants to take print out of the e-admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspxfrom 11Dec 2017 to24 Dec2017only post short listing of the online application.” Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks.