If your are searching for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus 2017-18, then you are at right place. So in this article, we will provide you detailed info about Selection Procedure, Examination Pattern & Syllabus for Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test & Medical examination.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Free Job Alert (Freejobalert)|
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus 2018
Every year Indian Coast Guard (ICG) conducts recruitment for Navik (General Duty) vacancies for 12th Pass Candidates. So this is a great opportunity for the candidates who want to work in defense services. Candidates must go through selection procedure which is listed below.
Official Website of Indian Coast Guard : Click Here
Selection Procedure :
Selection Procedure for Navik (General Duty) posts is as follows.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Initial Medical Examination
Examination Pattern for Written Examination :
Examination Pattern for Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Written Examination is as given below.
- Written examination will be objective type.
- Question Paper Language will be not only in Hindi but also in English.
- There will be a combined paper of 12th standard.
- Marks will not be cut on any wrong answer (No Negative Marking).
Examination Syllabus for Written Examination of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus:
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Syllabus is as given below.
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Sets and Set Theory
- 3D Geometry
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Energy and Power
- Gravitation, Solids and Fluids
- Heat Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non Metals
- Organic Chemistry
- Solid, Liquid or Gaseous, elements
- periodic table
- chemical reactions.
- Correction of sentences
- active passive voice
- direct indirect sentences
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finites
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Use of adjective
- Compound preposition
- Use of pronouns.
GK & Current Affairs
- Culture and Religion
- Inland Harbours
- Freedom Movement
- Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players
- Wars and Neighbours
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts about India
- Heritage and Arts
- Capitals and Currencies
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
- Eminent Personalities
- Common Names
- Full forms and Abbreviations
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Award and Authors.
Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Drawing inferences
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding
- Number Series
- Embedded figures
- Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Blood relation
- similarities and differences
- Word Building
- Coding and de-coding
- Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
Physical Fitness Test
After qualifying the Written Examination, Candidates have to go through Physical Fitness Test. The Physical Fitness Test will consist activities as given below.
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Pushup.
Candidates who passed the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) have to experience the Medical Examination at the Centre fixed by the Indian Coast Guard.
For More Examination Syllabus : Click Here
We hope that our article about Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus will not only help you to get syllabus but also to crack the examination.