If your are searching for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus 2017-18, then you are at right place. So in this article, we will provide you detailed info about Selection Procedure, Examination Pattern & Syllabus for Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test & Medical examination.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus 2018
Every year Indian Coast Guard (ICG) conducts recruitment for Navik (General Duty) vacancies for 12th Pass Candidates. So this is a great opportunity for the candidates who want to work in defense services. Candidates must go through selection procedure which is listed below.
Official Website of Indian Coast Guard : Click Here
Selection Procedure :
Selection Procedure for Navik (General Duty) posts is as follows.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Initial Medical Examination
Examination Pattern for Written Examination :
Examination Pattern for Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Written Examination is as given below.
- Written examination will be objective type.
- Question Paper Language will be not only in Hindi but also in English.
- There will be a combined paper of 12th standard.
- Marks will not be cut on any wrong answer (No Negative Marking).
Examination Syllabus for Written Examination of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus:
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Syllabus is as given below.
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Sets and Set Theory
- 3D Geometry
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Energy and Power
- Gravitation, Solids and Fluids
- Heat Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non Metals
- Organic Chemistry
- Solid, Liquid or Gaseous, elements
- periodic table
- chemical reactions.
- Correction of sentences
- active passive voice
- direct indirect sentences
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finites
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Use of adjective
- Compound preposition
- Use of pronouns.
GK & Current Affairs
- Culture and Religion
- Inland Harbours
- Freedom Movement
- Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players
- Wars and Neighbours
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts about India
- Heritage and Arts
- Capitals and Currencies
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
- Eminent Personalities
- Common Names
- Full forms and Abbreviations
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Award and Authors.
Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Drawing inferences
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding
- Number Series
- Embedded figures
- Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Blood relation
- similarities and differences
- Word Building
- Coding and de-coding
- Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
Physical Fitness Test
After qualifying the Written Examination, Candidates have to go through Physical Fitness Test. The Physical Fitness Test will consist activities as given below.
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Pushup.
Candidates who passed the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) have to experience the Medical Examination at the Centre fixed by the Indian Coast Guard.
For More Examination Syllabus : Click Here
We hope that our article about Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus will not only help you to get syllabus but also to crack the examination.
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website