Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 45 Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice. All interested candidates are require to check eligibility details for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment in mentioned advertisement as below.
Vacancies ( job Position Name): Find the detail job requirement to eligibility and apply as given below.
- Trade Apprentice/Attendant Operator
- Technician Apprentice
Job Location State : Assam
Job Location City : Guwahati
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 31st July 2016.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment iocl.com 2016.
Educational Qualification :-
- For Trade Apprentice : 3 years Full-Time B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) or Matric with 2 (Two) years ITI (Fitter) course.
- For Technician Apprentice : 3 years Full Time, regular/sandwich Diploma course in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering/Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering/Electrical /Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
Last Date of Online Application : Interested and eligible candidate must be apply for this job on or before 31.07.2016. Application after this date will not be accepted.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
Age Limit :- Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment commission has set the candidate Minimum and Maximum age limit for accepting application.
Minimum Age Limit :- 18 years (As on 01.06.2016).
Maximum Age limit :- 24 years
Application Fee :- Application fee is not applicable.
Mode Of Application :- There is Online option for apply Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment. Candidate need to send Online application to the register office address.
Pay Scale :-
- Trade Apprentice/Attendant Operator :- Rs. 6970/- (Per Month)
- Technician Apprentice :- Rs. 10620/- (Per Month)
Total Vacancies :- 45
How To Apply : Qualified candidates may apply in prescribed application & send the Scanned copy to the email “[email protected]” on or Before 31.07.2016.