Great opportunity for all candidates who want to build their career in railway department. Railway Department has recently published notification for the various vacancies. Everyone has invited to apply this post , who wants to try their luck then do apply before the last Date .All about application information like how to apply, last date, selection process, post no, location etc are described in the bellow advertisement.
Indian Railway provide services in all twenty nine states including seven union territories and limited international services to Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan. Obviously such huge infrastructure require huge manpower to run the show effectively and successfully.
Railway Recruitment 2017 vacancies 22000+ vacancies
- Northern Railway Department Recruitment 2017 – 426 Post
- Central Railside Warehouse Company – 14 Post
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 14 Post
- Eastern Railway Recruitment – 579 Post
- MEGA Rail Recruitment 2017 – 606 Post
- MRCL Recruitment 2017 – 1 Post
- BMRC Recruitment 2017 – 60 Post
- Railway Corporation Limited (RCL) – 37 Post
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) – 1.42 Lakh Post
- DMRC Recruitment 2017 – Various Vacancies
- RITES Recruitment 2017 – 16 Post
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 10 Post
- Railway Energy Management Company Recruitment – 22 Post
- Western Railway Recruitment – 15 Post
- Konkan Railway Corporation Recruitment – 3 Post
- BRBCL Recruitment 2017 – 75 Post
- RRB Recruitment 2017 – 4528 Post
- Kolkatta Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 – 3 Post
- Railway Police Recruitment 2017 – 218 Post
- Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 – Various Vacancies
Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) is fully organised and operated by Government of India under Ministry of Railways.
Educational Qualification :- All Interested Candidates should have complete 10th/12th/Graduate/ Diploma or it’s equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
Age Limit :- Minimum age require as 18 years and Maximum Age is 50 years. For Age relaxation Check the official notification publish on their official website.
Application Fee :- Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job application you have to pay No Application Fees
Selection Procedure :- After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be base on the Interview.
Pay Scale :- Candidates can get salary Rs. 5200- to Rs. 40000/- per month.
Grade Pay :- No
How To Apply :- All Eligible job seekers Can apply railway recruitment through offline or online. Download application Form through official website. After filling application form tcandidates can send it to the address before the last date.
We provided you all the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Railway Recruitment 2017-Apply online for 22000+ various Posts.