Today's job posting - find employees
Jaipur National University was established in the year 2007 for providing distance education and learning to various aspirants across India. The main objective of the university is to impart quality education to the students. The distance courses which are available for the students are unique and up to the expectations of the students. The course provides educational knowledge and also imparts practical learning along with the understanding of the theoretical concepts. It offers various under graduate, post graduate and certificate diploma courses for working professional and students with financial constraints.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Free Job Alert (Freejobalert)|
Distance Education courses
There are various distance education courses which are available under the guidance of the university. Some of them are listed below with all the necessary details-
Post Graduate Programs:
- Similar to the MBA programs offered by IGNOU, Symbiosis, KSOU, JNU offers top rated MBA in various specializations. The students are selected on the basis of an aptitude test; graduates of any discipline can apply for this course. The duration of the course is two years.
- MCA (The students who had done their graduation in any discipline and mathematics as one of the subjects can apply for this course, the selection will be done on the basis of aptitude test and interview, the duration of the course is 3 years)
- MA English (The duration of the course is two years. The student who had a subject English in any stream i.e. any graduate can apply for this course. The merit and interview is the process for the selection in the university)
Post Graduate Diploma Programmes:
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
(The duration of the course is one year. Any graduate can apply for this course. The admission is based on the merit and interview process)
- Diplomas in Management
- Specialization in Marketing Management
- Specialization in Financial Management
- Specialization in Human Resource Management
- Specialization in Operation Research Management
Under Graduate Programmes: (T.D.C.)
- Sc. (PCM)
- Sc. (CBZ)
While paying the fee, it is requested that the students pay though crossed bank demand draft only in the name of Jaipur national university at Jaipur itself. The examination fee will be 1800INR for each of the courses. The admission fee will be 500INR for all the courses.
- For the courses such as MBA, MCA, Diplomas in management and PGDCA, the fee for the program per year is 19500INR.
- For MA in English, the fee is 14500INR
- For BBA in retailing, BCA and BSc. the fee is 12750INR
- For understanding the admission process, the aspirants will have to purchase the prospectus of the university from their nearest Information Centre set up by the university by paying 500INR as the prospectus fee.
- After this, the candidates have to communicate with the Information Centre with their eligibility documents and the passport size photographs along with the fees payable for that particular course.
- The candidate has to fill the application form and verify all the information along with the verified documents which has to be attached with the form itself. The students need to fill the admission cum examination form for the enrollment and the fee should be paid before the last date shown on the website. The payment will be available on the official website of the university. The receipt should be taken from the IGC after the payment process.
- The students will get an enrollment number as soon as their admission is verified after the checking at the university level. It will take approximately one month. After the admission criteria is done and verified, the candidates can ask for the books and the identity card from the IGC.
- In case of admission in the second or the third years, the re registration form has to be filled within the specified duration. It is for the already enrolled students. For the students who have to give the back papers, they are required to fill a separate examination form and deposit the fee annually i.e. 1000 INR for appearing in the compartment examinations, if any.