Intelligence Bureau (IB) has published an Employment notification for the post of Assistant, Intelligence Officer, Security Officer Vacancies. Apply Offline within 60 days. All interested candidates are require to check eligibility details for Recruitment such as Pay Scale, Education Qualification, apply and selection process. For more detail advertisement check the links given below.
No of Vacancies :- 261 Vacancies.
Post Name :- Various posts.
1. Senior Accounts Officer, Group A – 02 posts
2. Senior Research Officer, General Central Service (Group-A) – 02 posts
3. Security Officer (Technical), General Central Service (Group-A) – 05 posts
4. Assistant Security Officer (Technical), General Central Service (Group-B) – 11 posts
5. Assistant Security Officer (General), General Central Service (Group-B) – 09 posts
6. Personal Assistant, General Central Service (Group-B) – 15 posts
7. Research Assistant, General Central Service (Group-B) – 02 posts
8. Female Staff Nurse, Group C – 01 post
9. Caretaker, General Central Service – 04 posts
10. Junior Intelligence Officer/ Grade-I (Motor Transport) – 11 posts
11. Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech – 137 posts
12. Security Assistant (Motor Transport) – 46 posts
13. Halwai Cum Cook, General Central Service (Group-C) – 12 posts
14. Nursing Orderly, General Central Service, Group C – 02 posts
15. Printing Press Operator, General Central Service, Group C – 01 post
16. Library Attendant, Group C – 01 post.
Job Location :- New Delhi.
Last Date to Apply or submit job application :- Within 60 Days.
IB Recruitment 2018 – mha.nic.in.2018
Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India’s internal intelligence agency. It was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The reason for the perception may be because, in 1885, Major General Charles MacGregor was appointed Quartermaster General and head of the Intelligence Department for the British Indian Army at Shimla. The objective then was to monitor Russian troop deployments in Afghanistan, fearing a Russian invasion of British India through the North-West during the late 19th century.
Educational Qualification :- All Interested Candidates should have passed 10th / 12th / Diploma in Engineering / Graduation / Post-Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from recognised Board / University.
Age Limit :- Applicants age limit must be minimum 22 years to maximum 56 years as on 31-10-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process : After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee :- Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job application, Candidates have to pay no application fees.
Pay Scale :- Candidates can get salary Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With Rs. 5,400 – 6,600/- Grade Pay (For Post 1-3), Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- With Rs. 4,200 – 4,600/- Grade Pay (For Post 4-7), Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With Rs. 1,800 – 2,800/- Grade Pay (For Post 8, 10-12, 14 & 16), Rs. 4500-125-7000/- (For Post 9), Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- (For Post 13), Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- (For Post 15).
How to Apply :- All Eligible and Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with all relevant documents send to the given address within 60 days.
Address :- Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21.
- IB Recruitment 2018 Official Website : mha.nic.in
- Official Notification PDF & Application Form :- APPLY HERE
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website