International Advanced Research Centre for Power Metallurgy and New Materials – ARCI Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 26 Project Scientist, Project Junior Scientist & Project Technical Assistant Vacancies in Hyderabad (Telangana) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 28 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Project Scientist, Project Junior Scientist & Project Technical Assistant post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : ARCI/HRD/TRC/RECT/1/2016
Job Location : Hyderabad (Telangana)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Scientist
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 121000/- (Per month) (for Senior Level I) & Rs. 80000/- (Per month) (for Senior Level II)
- Post Name : Project Scientist (Middle Level)
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 70000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Project Junior Scientist
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 59000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Project Technical Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35000-45000/-
Eligibility Criteria for ARCI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Scientist : Master degree in Physical Sciences or Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University with 10 years (for Senior Level I), 8 years (for Senior Level II) & 4 years (for Middle Level) R&D experience in an area relevant to theme of the project in Industrial/ Academic Institutions and/or Science and Technology Organizations.
- For Project Junior Scientist : Master degree in Physics/ Chemistry/Materials Science or Bachelor Degree in Metallurgical/Materials/Mechanical/ Chemical/Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University.
- For Project Technical Assistant : Bachelor degree in Physical Sciences or three years Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 28.03.2016
- For Project Scientist : 45 years & 40 years (for Middle level)
- For Project Junior Scientist : 28 years
- For Project Technical Assistant : 30 years
Age Relaxation :
For OBC Candidates : 3 years
For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
How to Apply ARCI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate send through Email- [email protected] or by Post to The Director-ARCI, Post Box No. 312, Hyderabad GPO, Hyderabad–500 001 Telangan on or before 28.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission of Application : 28.03.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.arci.res.in/new-adv-1.php
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail Here is the list of top searched job categories.
10000+ Jobs for 10th & 12th pass 10000+ Jobs for Graduates 3500+ Bank Jobs 5000+ Railway Jobs 1000+ Teaching Jobs 5000+ Computer Operator & Data Entry Jobs 26,000+ Police Jobs 40,000+ Defence Jobs 7000+ SSC Jobs 8000+ PSC Jobs
Jobs in Dubai and Gulf Countries