Jammu & Kashmir PSC – JKPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 97 Medical Officer Vacancy in Jammu & Kashmir . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 21 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Medical Officer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 08-PSC (DR-P) of 2016
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 98 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Scheduled.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Age of Relaxation :
SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC Candidates : 3 years
Physically Challenged Candidates : 2 years
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 505/- & Rs. 255/- for reserved categories through Challan.
How to Apply JKPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/ from 21.03.2016 to 21.04.2016. Send the Online application form along with relevant documents & Bank Challan to the office of the Commission within two days after depositing application fee.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 21.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 21.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 22.04.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 24.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :http://jkpsc.nic.in/jkpscdynamic/Pdf/Downloader.ashx?nid=17&type=a
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website