Join Indian Army Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 400 SSC Officers (AFMS) Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 27 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the SSC Officers (AFMS) post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details For Indian Army :
- Post Name : Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Armed Forces Medical Services
- No. of Vacancies : 400 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17160-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6100/-
Eligible Criteria to join Indian army :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/diploma holders i.e. MD/MS/MCH/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 45 years of age as on 31.12.2016.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Interview & Medical Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through online payment (interned banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
How to Apply Indian Army Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.amcsscentry.gov.in from 12.03.2016 to 27.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 12.03.2016
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.03.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/uploads/not/Advt_2015-16.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/doc/index