Karnataka PSC – KPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 162 Assistant Controller & Audit Officer Vacancies in Karnataka . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 15 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Assistant Controller & Audit Officer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Karnataka
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Controller
- No of Vacancy : 54 Posts
- Post Name : Audit Officer
- No of Vacancy : 108 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Accounts Assistant : Candidates must have Master Degree in Commerce (M.Com) or must be holder of MBA (Finance) or Fellow of CA or ICWA.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For General Merit : 21 to 35 years
- For Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B : 21 to 38 years
- For SC, ST & Category-1 : 21 to 40 years
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
How to Apply KPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 14.03.2016 to 15.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 14.03.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.kpscapps2.com/kpsc_feb-2016/notification.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.kpscapps2.com/kpsc_feb-2016/