Karnataka PSC – KPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 806 Junior Health Inspectors, Work Inspectors & Various Vacancies in Karnataka . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 05 May 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Junior Health Inspectors, Work Inspectors post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Karnataka
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Health Inspectors
- No of Vacancy : 268 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12500-24000/-
- Post Name : Work Inspectors
- No of Vacancy : 211 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17650 -32000/-
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Health Inspectors : Must have passed SSLC or equivalent examinations. and (2) Must have completed successfully a three yearsdiploma course in Sanitary Health Inspector/ Inspector conducted by Para Medical Board of Government of Karnataka.
- For Work Inspectors : Must have passed SSLC or its equivalent examinations. (2) Must have successfully completed Two years Job Oriented Course of Civil Construction Technology from a Government recognized Institution.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For General Merit : 18 to 35 years
- For Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B : 18 to 38 years
- For SC, ST & Category-1 : 18 to 40 years
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
How to Apply KPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 06.04.2016 to 05.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 06.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.05.2016
- Starting Date for Submission of Fee : 06.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Fee : 06.05.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Online Apply Link :http://kpscreg1.rpoapps.com/
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website given above. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail