Karnataka PSC – KPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 2039 Junior Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector & Various Vacancies in Karnataka . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 01 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Junior Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Karnataka
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Accounts Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 234 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11600-21000/-
- Post Name : Bill Collector
- No of Vacancy : 286 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11600 -21000/-
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Accounts Assistant : Candidates must Must have passes PUC in Commerce with Accountancy as Optional Subject.
- For Bill Collector : Must have passed SSLC or its equivalent examination.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For General Merit : 18 to 35 years
- For Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B : 18 to 38 years
- For SC, ST & Category-1 : 18 to 40 years
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
How to Apply KPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 03.03.2016 to 01.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 03.03.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://kpscapps.com/kpsc-non-tech-2016/notification.pdf
Apply Online : http://kpscapps.com/kpsc-non-tech-2016/
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail Here is the list of top searched job categories.
10000+ Jobs for 10th & 12th pass 10000+ Jobs for Graduates 3500+ Bank Jobs 5000+ Railway Jobs 1000+ Teaching Jobs 5000+ Computer Operator & Data Entry Jobs 26,000+ Police Jobs 40,000+ Defence Jobs 7000+ SSC Jobs 8000+ PSC Jobs
Jobs in Dubai and Gulf Countries