Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has recently published notification for the post for 342 Assistant, Executive Vacancies. All job seekers are invited to apply this post. Eligibility detail and application process is given in the bellow notification.
No of Vacancies : 342 Vacancies.
Post Name :- Assistant, Executive posts
1. Assistant Director Gr.I (Khadi) – 03
2. Assistant Director Gr.I (Adm. & HR) – 11
3. Assistant Director Gr.I (Training) – 02
4. Assistant Director Gr.I (FBAA) – 16
5. Assistant Director Gr.I (Economic Research) – 04
6. Assistant Director Gr.I (Village Industries) – 18
Group-B (Non-Gazetted Post)
1. Senior Executive (Ec.R) – 37
2. Senior Executive ( Legal) – 07
3. Junior Translator – 02
Group-C (Non-Gazetted Post: Technical & Non-Technical Posts)
1. Executive (Khadi) 31
2. Executive (Village Industries) – 109
3. Executive (Training) – 23
4. Junior Executive (FBAA) – 67
5. Assistant (Training) – 04
6. Assistant (Village Industries) – 07
7. Publicity Assistant (II) – 01 posts
Job Location : All Over India
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 19th November 2017
KVIC Recruitment www.kvic.org.in . 2017
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body formed by the Government of India, under the Act of Parliament, ‘Khadi and Village Industries Commission Act of 1956’. They have set the minimum eligibility requirement criteria in terms of Education, Age Limit and pay scale for fulfill their current positions.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
Educational Qualification :- All Interested Candidates should have completed 12th, Diploma, Bachelor of Engineering, Master Degree Pass or it’s equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
Age Limit :- Minimum age require as 18 years and Maximum Age is 35 Years. For Age relaxation Check the official notification publish on their official website.
Application Fee :- Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job application you have to pay No Application Fees.
Selection Procedure :- After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be base on the Computer Based Test, Interview.
Pay Scale :- Candidates can get salary Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month.
Grade Pay :- With 5400/- Grade Pay
How To Apply :- All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://www.kvic.org.in . before or on 19-11-2017.