Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Recruitment has recently published notification for the 5193 post of PGT, TGT, Head Master & Various Vacancies. Apply online before or on 25th April 2018. All job seekers are invited to apply this post. Eligibility detail and application process is given in the below notification.
No of Vacancies :- 5193 Vacancies.
Post Name :- PGT, TGT, Head Master & Various posts
1. Vice-Principal : 146 posts
2. Post Graduate Teacher (Hindi) : 218 posts
3. Post Graduate Teacher (English) : 226 posts
4. Post Graduate Teacher (Physics) : 257 posts
5. Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry) : 267 posts
6. Post Graduate Teacher (Mathematics) : 218 posts
7. Post Graduate Teacher (Biology) : 208 posts
8. Post Graduate Teacher (History) : 76 posts
9. Post Graduate Teacher (Geography) : 72 posts
10. Post Graduate Teacher (Economics) : 189 posts
11. Trained Graduate Teacher (Hindi) : 584 posts
12. Trained Graduate Teacher (English) : 594 posts
13. Trained Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) : 347 posts
14. Trained Graduate Teacher (Science/Biology) : 487 posts
15. Trained Graduate Teacher (Mathematics) : 566 posts
16. Trained Graduate Teacher (Social Science) : 576 posts
17. Head Master : 163 posts
Job Location :- All over India.
Late Date to apply or submit job application :- 25th April 2018.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
KVS Recruitment 2018 – kvsangathan.nic.in.2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), which literally translates to ‘Central School Organisation’, oversees the functioning of the schools with its headquarters in New Delhi. The administration of this body is based on levels. The chairman of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is always the Minister in Charge of Human Resource Development of the Government of India; the deputy chairman is Minister of State of MHRD. The real working power lies with the Commissioner of KVS; there are additional commissioners to accompany Commissioner in the administration of KVS in different fields.
Educational Qualification :- All Interested Candidates should have completed Post Graduation / Master’s Degree with B.Ed or it’s equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :- Applicants minimum and maximum age limit must be as per rules. Age relaxations will be applicable as per rules.
Application Fee :- Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job application, Candidates have to pay application fees as per notification.
Selection Procedure :- After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
Pay Scale :- Candidates will get salary as per rules.
Grade Pay :- As Per Rules.
How To Apply :- All Eligible job seekers may apply online through the official website kvsangathan.nic.in from 11.04.2018 to 25.04.2018.