Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board – VYAPAM Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 14283 Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancies in Madhya Pradesh . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 11 May 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Job Details :
Posts Name & No. of Vacancies :
- Constable (G.D) : 12006 Posts
- Constable (Driver) : 992 Posts
- Constable (Cook) : 384 Posts
- Constable (Barber) : 91 Posts
- Constable (Washerman) : 98 Posts
- Constable (Cobbler) : 47 Posts
- Constable (Water Carrier) : 176 Posts
- Constable (Sweeper) : 110 Posts
- Constable (Mason) : 66 Posts
- Constable (Bugler) : 35 Posts
- Constable (Tet Khalasi) : 28 Posts
- Head Constable (Computer) : 200 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer) : 50 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for VYAPAM Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Constable : 10+2 Standard Examination pass from any recognized Board.
- For Head Constable (Computer) : 10+2 Standard Examination pass in physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from any recognized Board and one years Diploma in Computer application.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer) : Graduation in Computer or IT from any recognized University OR 3 years Diploma in Computer or IT.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 28 years as on 01.08.2016.
Selection Process : The selection will be made on the basis of performance in Online/ Offline test, Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates applying online have to pay Rs.500/- for General category candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates of MP and Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
How to Apply VYAPAM Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 12.04.2016 to 11.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.04.2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.05.2016
- Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form : 12.04.2016
- Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form : 16.05.2016
- Date of Written Exam : 17.07.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.vyapam.nic.in/Rulebooks/RB_2016/PCT_2016_RULE_BOOK.pdf
Apply Online :https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website. apply Procedure and eligibility explain in detail Here is the list of top searched job categories.
10000+ Jobs for 10th & 12th pass 10000+ Jobs for Graduates 3500+ Bank Jobs 5000+ Railway Jobs 1000+ Teaching Jobs 5000+ Computer Operator & Data Entry Jobs 26,000+ Police Jobs 40,000+ Defence Jobs 7000+ SSC Jobs 8000+ PSC Jobs
Jobs in Dubai and Gulf Countries