MAHA CID Exam Hall Ticket 2018 : MAHA CID ( Maharashtra Criminal Investigation Department) has released the MAHACID Hall Ticket 2018 on the official website. So, candidates who have applied for the exam can easily download their hall ticket from official website & start preparing for the exam. The exam dates will be also available soon.
How to Download MAHA CID Hall Ticket 2018 ?
- Firstly visit the official website of MAHA CID Exam – maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
- Secondly click on the link given for MAHA CID Exam Hall Ticket .
- A pop-up page will appear on your screen enter proper application number, date of birth, security pin and click on login.
- Your MAHA CID Exam Hall Ticketwill be on the screen.
- Lastly Download the result and take a print out of it for future use .
Exam Pattern MAHA CID 2018
The main exam will be objective type. There will be no negative marking in the examination.Generally 100 questions will be asked in the exam for 1 mark each. The duration of exam will be 2 hours. candidates are requested to reach the venue on time with Admit card. With out Admit card candidate will not be allowed to write exam.
Syllabus for MAHA CID 2018
The exam paper will contains various sections like General Awareness, G.K, Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and English Language. The syllabus of Maha CID Exam is as follow:
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
- General Awareness
- G.K (General Knowledge)
- General Aptitude
- Numerical Ability
- English language
MAHA CID Selection Process 2018
The MAHA CID will conduct mainly written exam to select the candidates for required positions. The CID will recruit the candidates on the basis of written exam. After passing the eexamination qualified candidates are called for interview. For more detailed kindly check the official notification.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Information On MAHA CID Admit Card
As we all know Admit card is very important in every examination, With out it candidates are not allow to enter the exam hall. Admit card have a below important information as follow :
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Candidate Category
- Gender of the Candidate
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Center of Exam Name and Code
- Address of Exam Venue
- Exam Date and Timings
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination