Today's job posting - find employees
Maharashtra PSC – MPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination-2016 (131 Vacancies) in Mumbai (Maharashtra) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 12 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination-2016 post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : 12/2016
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination-2016
- No. of Vacancy : 131 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.27700-44770/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Law from a University established in India by Law and LLM OR Degree in Law and 03 years Experience as Lawyers.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.07.2016
For Fresh Candidates : 21 to 25 years
For Experienced Candidates : 21 to 35 years
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.373/- for Unreserved category, Rs.273/- for Reserved category in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply MPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 23.03.2016 to 12.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.04.2016
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 13.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Upload/Pdf/12-2016%20-%20202016.pdf
Apply Online Link :https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx