Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company – MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 12 Lower Division Clerk (Karad) Vacancy in Mumbai (Maharashtra) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 22 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Lower Division Clerk (Karad) post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 01/2016
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk (Account)
- No. of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11275-28240/-
Eligibility Criteria for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.Com from recognized University and pass MSCIT Exam.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 33 years as on 22.03.2016
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Open Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for Reserved Categories through using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply MAHATRANSCO Vacancy : Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website www.mahatransco.in from 02.03.2016 to 22.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.02.2016
- Tentative Date of Written Exam : April 2016
Details Advertisement Link : http://recruitment-mahatransco.in/ldc/PdfDocuments/3KaradZone.pdf
Apply Online : http://recruitment-mahatransco.in/ldc/Home/Index.aspx
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website