Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites Application for the post of 745 Junior Engineer, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Maintainer & Various Vacancies. All interested candidates are require to check eligibility details for DMRC Recruitment in mentioned advertisement as below.
Vacancies ( job Position Name): Find the detail job requirement to eligibility and apply as given below.
- Junior Engineer
- Station Controller/ Train Operator
Job Location State : Maharashtra
Job Location City : Delhi
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 15th December 2016.
DMRC Recruitment delhimetrorail.com 2016.
Educational Qualification :-
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Junior Engineer : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
- For Maintainer : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade.
Last Date of Online Application : Interested and eligible candidate must be apply for this job on or before 15.12.2016. Application after this date will not be accepted.
Age Limit :- The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years and not above 28 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed in case of the persons belonging to the reserved group.
Application Fee :- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through State Bank of India (SBI) Challan.
Mode Of Application :- There is Online option for apply DMRC Recruitment. Candidate need to send Online application to the register office address.
Pay Scale :- Selected candidate can get salary as below:-
- Junior Engineer :- Rs. 13500-25520/-
- Station Controller/ Train Operator :- Rs. 13500-25520/-
- Maintainer :- Rs. 8000-14140/-
Total Vacancies :- 745
How To Apply : Qualified candidates may apply Online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com form 05.11.2016 to 15.12.2016.