Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) invites application for the post of 79 Graduate Trainee, Trainee, Technician Trainee & Trade Trainee in Various Discipline . All interested candidates are require to check eligibility details for Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) Recruitment in mentioned advertisement as below.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Earn 1.75 Lacs P.M. FrankFinn|
Vacancies ( job Position Name): Find the detail job requirement to eligibility and apply as given below.
- Graduate Trainee
- Technician Trainee
- Trade Trainee
Job Location State : Kerala
Job Location City : Kochi
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 25th November 2016.
KMRL Recruitment kochimetro.org 2016.
Educational Qualification :-
- For Graduate Trainee : BE/B.Tech (Regular) passed with minimum 60% marks.
- For Trainee : MBA (HR) Regular with 60% marks or MSW Regular with 60% marks or CA/ICWA (Final/Inter)/CS (Final/Inter) or LLB (3/5) Regular with 60% marks.
- For Technician Trainee : Diploma (Regular) passed with minimum 60% marks.
- For Trade Trainee : ITI trade passed with minimum 60% marks.
Last Date of Online Application : Interested and eligible candidate must be apply for this job on or before 25.11.2016. Application after this date will not be accepted.
Age Limit :- The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years and not above 25 years. Upper age limit will be relaxed in case of the persons belonging to the reserved group.
Application Fee :- Application fee is not applicable.
Mode Of Application :- There is Online option for apply KMRL Recruitment. Candidate need to send Online application to the register office address.
Pay Scale :- Selected candidate can get salary as below :-
- Graduate Trainee :- Rs. 10000/-
- Trainee :- Rs. 10000/-
- Technician Trainee :- Rs. 7500/-
- Trade Trainee :- Rs. 5000/-
Total Vacancies :- 79
How To Apply : Qualified candidates may apply Online through the website www.kochimetro.org on or before 25.11.2016.