Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority has recently published notification for the post for Chief Engineer, Addl Chief Engineer, Dy.Chief Engineer, Executive Engineer, Dy Engineer-I, Jr. Engineer Vacancies. All job seekers are invited to apply this post. Eligibility detail and application process is given in the below notification.
No of Vacancies : 36 Vacancies.
Post Name :- Various posts
- Dy.Chief Engineer: 02 Posts
- Dy.Chief Engineer (Electrical): 05 Posts
- Dy Engineer-I (Signalling & Telecommunication): 02 Posts
- Dy Engineer-I (Electrical): 06 Posts
- Dy Engineer-I (Track): 01 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Signalling & Telecommunication): 02 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical): 02 Posts
- Chief Engineer (Civil)-Metro: 02 Posts
- Addl Chief Engineer (Signalling & Telecommunication): 01 Posts
- Addl Chief Engineer (Electrical): 01 Posts
- Addl. Chief Engineer (Track): 01 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Track): 01 Posts
- Dy.Chief Engineer (Track): 01 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Signalling & Telecommunication): 02 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Electrical): 06 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Track): 01 Posts
Job Location : All over India
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 31st August 2017
MMRDA Recruitment mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in 2017
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, commonly abbreviated as MMRDA, is a body of the Government of Maharashtra that is responsible for the infrastructure development of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. They have set the minimum eligibility requirement criteria in terms of Education, Age Limit and pay scale for fulfill their current positions.
Educational Qualification :- All Interested Candidates should have completed Diploma/ Engineering or it’s equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
Age Limit :- Minimum age require as 18 years and Maximum Age is 43 Years and 58 Years. For Age relaxation Check the official notification publish on their official website.
Application Fee :- Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job application you have to pay Rs.300/- for Unreserved categories & Rs. 150/- for Reserved categories.
Selection Procedure :- After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be base on the Written Test and/or Interview.
Pay Scale :- Candidates can get salary Rs.9,300 to Rs.67,000/-PM
Grade Pay :- With Rs.4,300 to Rs.8,700/-Gp
How To Apply :- All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in before or on 31st August 2017.
- MMRDA Recruitment 2017 Official Website : http://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in 2017
- Application Form & Official Notification in PDF :- CLICK HERE
For more information and to apply online or offline visit the official website